Ok, I don't know what I was thinking, when I posted the last blog, " I started this blog on Thursday, and I started this section Friday", I wanted to add more, but that's all I added ( I think I explained it correctly?). Hopefully I will have time this weekend to work on my page, time for some more changes, actually more like fixing. If you have suggestion , please e-mail them to me
Time for a Change:
I'm thinking of changing my blog, and talking more about the site. I should say talking only about the site, but it won't be much. Where I will talk about my art, hobbies, events, my experience, etc. Ok, maybe not a big change but a little one.
I started this blog on Thursday, and I started this section Friday,
People of Metropolis, on today's new.. yak yak yak..
ok no I just felt like doing that.. now moving forward, I would like to apologize for lagging your computer. I'm sorry. That's my 1st flash intro on the web, and I just threw it up there so I would have something. I'll will be working on that to compress the file size as well as adding a skip button, etc. please bare with me, Also please don't hesitate to come to my site, because of my lame(lagging) intro. -=oD.
You must think I must be the laziest blogger, sorry I didn't get a change to update, because again I was working on intro, h/w, etc.
Here's something funny to help you get over the lag.
FUN REFLECTIONS ON LIFE!
- Never raise your hands to your kids.
It leaves your groin unprotected.
- I'm not into working out.
My philosophy is no pain, no pain.
- I'm in shape. Round is a shape.
- Do you think illiterate people
get the full affect of alphabet soup?
- I've always wanted to be somebody,
but I should have been more specific.
- Ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you, but when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window?
- (while driving)Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone
going faster than you is a maniac?
- I have six locks on my door, all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three of them.
- One out of every three Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of two of your best friends. If they are OK, then it must be you.
- They show you how detergent takes out bloodstains. I think if you've got a tee shirt with bloodstains all over it, maybe your laundry isn't your biggest problem.
- Ask people why they have deer heads on their walls and they tell you it's because they're such beautiful animals. I think my wife is beautiful, but I only have photographs of her on the walls.
well that's it for now, come back soon.